Film Courses -Filmmaking Training - Film Productions & Indie Films
4 MONTH FILMMAKING CERTIFICATE COURSE
SYDNEY Starts Tuesday 20th May 2021 Go Here
MELBOURNE STARTS Thursday 4th March 2021 Go Here
FILM EDITING Online Course Starts Now Go Here
FILM PRODUCING Online Course Starts Now Go Here
- Learn how to Make your Professional film by actually making a 10 minute film on the 4 Month Filmmaking Course
- Learn to Direct and Produce your Film.
- Learn how to write a professional screenplay
- Learn Casting
- Learn to use professional Film Equipment – supplied
- We teach you on the Ursa Black Magic Camera, with professional Location Sound Equipment
- Learn to produce and prepare your shoot
- 3 Day Shoot on Real Locations/ Film Set
- Learn to Edit on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Learn to Colour on DaVinci
- Learn to source the best music & sound design your film
- Highest Standards and Quality Training on our Three Month Film Course
- Film Directors Certificate
- Pricing/ Fees, Course Dates,& Content Please – Go Here
Tabernacle 101 - Trailer for our New 100 Minute Award Winning 100 Minute Feature Film
How to Watch the Move Now - Follow Steps Below
STEP ONE - WATCH BREAKING NEWS + TRAILER - 3 MINUTES
STEP TWO - WATCH THE FIRST 12 MINUTES OF TABERNACLE 101 - FREE RIGHT NOW
FIRST 12 MINUTES TAB 101 DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY. FILL IN FORM ABOVE
- USA Official Cinema Release . Only 665 films released Theatrically 2019 in USA.
- Opening Night Film Sci Fi Film Festival Sydney
- Academy Oscars Requested Script
- 3 Film Festival Wins for Best Feature Film
- Nine Official Selections in Film Festivals around the World.
- Released on mutiple platforms in the United States. Amazon Prime Vudu Tubi Google Play Apple TV
- DVD and Blue Ray Released in USA
- IMDB average score 7 out of 10 off 2485 votes
- LA Times reported on the film
- Top American Podcasts interviews ref Film.
- Media Coverage in numerous Film Publications.
Official Selections - Film Festivals
- Tagola Film Festival India – Winner Best Film
- White Nights Film Festival- St Petersberg Ruessia
- Rocky Mountain International Film Festival USA
- Catalina Film Festival
- Anatolia International Film Festival Turkey
- Horror Bowl Movie Awards Winner Best Film
- Sci Fi Film Festival Sydney
SYNOPSIS: The film could be described as “Flatliners meets Ghost”
Tabernacle 101 is a film about an atheist who sets out to disprove the afterlife. He runs a blog called “skeptics-bust.com“. With the help of his scientist girlfriend they manage to successfully perform an experiment in which he dies via lethal injection. After one hour of death, he is resurrected and can now reveal what happens when you die.
But he was wrong, there is indeed life after death and through his experiment, Frank opens a portal to satanic forces. It is now up to him to fix the problem and restore earth to its original state. He seeks the help of his arch-enemy, Meredith Palin, one of Australia’s most famous witches. Together they fight to destroy the satanic forces. Can they succeed?
Behind the Scenes - Shooting Multiple Award Wnning Cult Movie Tabernacle 101
About Australian Film Base
Colm founded Australian Film Base in 1997 and has since taught emerging filmmakers to make professional films. Colm has guided and instructed over the years on 175 short films made. His new film Tabernacle 101 has just been released theatrically in the USA and ia available on Amazon Prime, Google Play and Apple TV. With a wealth of film teaching and film making experience Colm O’Murchu is one of the very best film instructors. Main Focus: Casting & Directing