SEVEN DAY FILM COURSE ONLINE - FREE FOR 48 HOURS
Enrolments ONLINE NOW – FREE NEXT 48 HOURS ONLY
For you, to learn exactly what is involved in producing and directing a film and then.
Setting your roadmap to achieve making your film and getting it seen around the world.
- Seven Lessons One Per Day Delivered Online Via Email.
- Creating the Story
- Writing the Screenplay.
- Casting and Crewing Your Film
- The Film Equipment and what you need
- Full Itemisation of the Gear Used on Short and Feature Films
- Should you hire or buy?
- How to Find Locations for your Film
- The Film Shoot and what you have to do on the Shoot.
- Post Production – How to learn Film Editing and Post Production.
- Filmmakers Mindset
- What you need to do to Make Your Film Now.
- Make your Roadmap for your Film Production.
- First Lesson Delivered via Email in the next Five minutes
- PLEASE GO HERE TO ENROL FOR FREE
Premiere of One of our Many Films 'Dealing With Destiny'
Former Graduates Course Films
Voices - Short film 10 Minutes Festival Winner
Deceit - Short Film - 10 Minutes
Anatomy of a Relationship
Our Most Recent Movie - Tabernacle 101 We made this film on a Micro Budget - You will see the movie for FREE on this Course.
Tabernacle 101 - Trailer for our New Feature Film
COURSE OUTLINE SESSION BY SESSION
At the end of the FREE Online Film Course, you will have worked out your Step by Step Plan to Get Your Film Made.
Seven Lessons One Per Day Delivered Online Via Email. First Lesson Emailed in the next Five Minutes.
Day One Writing the Screenplay
- The Story Creation Process
- The Story Pillars
- How long does it take to write a 10 minute Short Film Screenplay and How long does it take to write the Feature Film Screenplay.
- The importance of Deadlines
- Checklist before you Write your Screenplay
- Quentin Tarantino Video – Tips from the Master
Day Two – Casting and Crewing the Film How do you do it?
- What Crew do you need for your Short or Feature Film
- How to Find Them.
- How to Cast Your Film
- Which Site to use to advertise your Casting
- The Casting Process and Selecting the Best Actors – Sucess
Day Three – The Essential Film Equipment
- Itemisation of the Camera Equipment and Lenses needed –
- Prime lenses – 13mm – 28 mm 36 mm 70 mm
- Itemisation of the Sound Equipment needed
- Itemisation of the lighting Equipment
- Itemisation of the Grips Equipment
- Where to Buy and Where to Rent.
Day Four – Finding Locations for your Film
- How to find Locations for Free
- How to Scout Locations
- What to look for in locations
- Production Design on a budget
Day Five The Shoot
- The Shooting Process
- The Blocking Process
- The Shot Listing Process
- What to Shoot in a Day
Day Six Post Production
- How to Learn to Edit
- What is the best Way to do so
- Breakdown of the Edit Music Colouring and Exporting the Finished Film
Day Seven Mindset and Why this is everything in Making your Film
- Creating your Plan for Making Your FIlm.
- Do you need Mentorship and where to Find it.n
THIS FILM COURSE IS FREE FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS ONLY - ENROL NOW FOR FREE
ENROLMENT - FILMMAKING COURSE
You will receive the following by email immediately.
- The FREE Seven Day Film Course Online, one lesson per day
- The First Lesson Day One Screenplay in your Email Inbox in the next five minutes.
- Each Lesson takes 15 Minutes
Toll Free Ph 1 (800)131166 Australia
Please note that the Free Film Course is Available only for the next 24 hours or as indicated on the timer below. This is a limited once-off opportunity.