Melbourne 4 Month Filmmaking Course
MELBOURNE 4 MONTH FILM COURSE Starts Thursday 10th February 2022
Central Melbourne Location
Enrolments Open – 14 PLACES TOTAL
- Learn to Make Your Movie by actually working on and making a 10 minute movie during the film course
- Melbourne Tuesday Nights & Some Saturdays
- Keep the Day Job and learn as much as you would full time.
- Learn to use professional Film Equipment – supplied
- 3 Day Real Shoot on Locations & on Film Set
- Reliability: We have taught filmmaking courses for 21 years in Melbourne.
- We teach you on the Ursa Black Magic Camera, with professional Location Sound Equipment
- Learn Casting & Directing Actors on Set
- Learn how to write a professional screenplay
- You will make and crew on an actual film production shot on location over 3 Saturdays
- Learn to produce and prepare your shoot
- Learn to Edit and Colour on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Learn to Colour on DaVinci
- Learn to source the best music & sound design your film
- Highest Standards and Quality Training on our 4 Month Film Course
- Learn Film Directing with Film Directors Certificate on last night
- Learn from a Film Production Company.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Phone for information/enrolments 1800131166
- Pricing/ Fees, Course Dates,& Content Please go Here
Former Graduates Testify
The Film Instructors - Active Experienced Filmmakers
Teaches Opening and Closing nIght Colm founded Australian Film Base in 1997 and has since taught emerging film makers to make professional films. Colm has guided and instructed over the years on 175 short films made. He is currently completing production on Tabernacle 101 his new movie set for worldwide release in 2019. With a wealth of film teaching and film making experience Colm O’Murchu is one of the very best film instructors.
Sean Smith is a fanatical Film Maker. His communication skills and teaching skills are of the highest calibre. He is currently in production on his own feature film. He teaches most of the course in Melbourne
Learn Film Directing now
You can keep your day job while totally changing your life on Saturdays and Thursday Nights on the 4 Month Film Course
Build your Network
Make new exciting friends and forge creative alliances
4 Month Film Course Outline
Month One Screenplay & Casting
Learn to Write a Screenplay professionally and Cast A film with Real Actors. You write a 10 minute screenplay for the film production. You experience a real casting with real actors. From the casting, you will pick actors for the Film Shoot – Tuesday Nights
MONTH Two Technical Training
Learn how to use Professional Camera Lights and Sound Equipment. We use the Black Magic Ursa Camera and Sennheiser Sound equipment. Learn how to use the equipment and how to shoot a film scene. Photo: Jack Kelly rigging a camera to a car Tuesday Nights
MONTH 3 Shoot & Preprouction
Learn Film Directing and all on a Real Film Shoot. Learn Preproduction and Production Management. You will be on Location x 4 Days.
This is a real shoot, shot on various locations. You get to do various roles including Directing and Camera Operations. You work with real actors and experience a real film shoot. Photo form one of our film shoots Tabernacle 101
Tuesday Nights & Saturdays
MONTH 4 Postproduction/Career
Learn to edit your film on Adobe Premiere Pro and Colour on DaVinci. You actually edit the film and source music
Create your Career Plan and find out how to get work in the film industry Tuesday Nights Saturdays
Please go to this page for Prices, Times, Dates, Course Content and Enrolment Details
Former Graduates Reviews
Our New Multi Award Winning Feature Film - Tabernacle 101
Next Step: Please Fill in Form For Course Fees/Prices Information Email
4 Month Film Course Price Request
You will receive the following by Email immediately
- Melbourne 4 Month Film Course Fees / Prices
- 4 Month Film Course Content, Session by Session
- Melbourne Times and Dates for Each Session Over 4 Months
- How to enrol information and as soon as you are ready.
Special Note: Your email is secure with us. You can unsubscribe at anytime at the bottom of the email. We do not share your information and respect your information.
Melbourne Starts Thursday 10th February 2022 – Central Melbourne
10am – 7pm Monday- Friday