THREE MONTH FILMMAKING COURSE
3 MONTH FILMMAKING COURSE Starts Thursday 17th October
Enrolments Open – 12 Places – 2 Places left
Learn to make your Film by actually working on and makinga Short Film, during the film course.
- Tuesday Nights and some Saturdays
- Learn to Direct and Produce Your Film
- Learn to use professional Film Equipment – supplied
- 3 Day Real Shoot on Location/ Film Set
- Reliability: We have taught filmmaking courses for 21 years in Sydney.
- We teach you on the Ursa Black Magic Camera, with professional Location Sound Equipment
- Learn Casting & Directing Actors on Set
- Learn how to write a professional screenplay
- You will make and crew on an actual film production
- Learn to produce and prepare your shoot
- Learn to Edit & Colour on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Learn to source the best music & sound design your film
- Make new friends to collaborate with.
- Proper professional Practices (like on a real film)
- Film Directors Certificate on Graduation
- Once graduated, you will have constant ongoing support with Film Equipment and Professional Crew for your Future Films.
- The best quality filmmaking course where you will succeed.
- Pricing/ Fees, Course Dates,& Content Please go here
Former Graduates Testify
The Film Instructors - Taught by Filmmakers for Future Film Directors and Producers
Colm founded Australian Film Base in 1997 and has since taught emerging filmmakers to make professional films. Colm has guided and instructed over the years on 175 short films made. He has just completed Tabernacle 101, his new movie set for worldwide release late 2019. With a wealth of film teaching and film making experience Colm O’Murchu is one of the very best film instructors. Teaches Directing and Casting.
Greg Woodland is a fanatical Filmmaker. His communication skills and teaching skills are of the highest caliber.As writer/director Greg’s films and documentaries have screened nationally and internationally at over 60 film festivals & many TV channels. Greg has lectured in Scriptwriting at Macquarie University, UTS, NIDA, and AFTRS. His script editing credits include feature films ‘Moon Rock for Monday’, ‘Don’t Tell’, ‘Needle’, ‘Cold Turkey’, ‘The Bet’, ‘Broken’ Teaches Screenwriting and Producing
John has worked in the film, television and music industry for the last 25 years,and is a member of the Australian Screen Sound Guild. During his work in Television he also collaborated with a number of short filmmakers, as a sound and dialogue editor, sound designer, sound supervisor and sound mixer. This has culminated in over 20 national and international award winning short films to date.
Jack is a highly experienced cinematographer. He has worked on countless short films helping filmmakers make exceptional films. He has a detailed knowledge of the technical aspect of shooting movies. He takes the technical classes in Sydney. He teaches Cinematography.
Learn Film Directing now
You can keep your day job while totally changing your life on Saturdays and Thursday Nights on the 3 Month Film Course
Build your Network
Make new exciting friends and forge creative alliances
FILM COURSE OUTLINE
MONTH ONE - Screenplay & CastinG
Learn to Write a Screenplay professionally and Cast a film with real Actors. You write a 10 minute screenplay for the film production. You experience a real casting with real actors. From the casting, you will pick actors for the Film Shoot – Tuesday Nights
MONTH TWO - Technical Training
Learn how to use Professional Camera Lights and Sound Equipment. We use the Black Magic Ursa Camera and Sennheiser Sound equipment. Learn how to use the equipment and how to shoot a film scene.
Photo: Jack Kelly rigging a camera to a car Tuesday Nights
MONTH 3 - Ten minute movie. Shoot on Real locations with actors
Learn Film Directing and all on a Real Film Shoot. Learn Preproduction and Production Management. You will be on Location x 3 Days. This is a real shoot, shot on various locations. You get to do various roles including Directing and Camera Operations. You work with real actors and experience a real film shoot.
Tuesday Nights & Saturdays
MONTH 4 Postproduction Career
Learn to edit your film on Adobe Premiere Pro and Colour on DaVinci. You actually edit the film and source music. Create your Career Plan and find out how to get work in the film industry Tuesday Nights
Please go to this page for Prices, Times, Dates, Course Content and Enrolment Details