THREE MONTH FILMMAKING COURSE
3 MONTH FILMMAKING CERTIFICATE COURSE
MELBOURNE Starts Thursday 3rd October 2019
SYDNEY Starts Thursday 10th October 2019
- Learn how to Make your Professional film by actually making a 10 minute film on the 3 Month Filmmaking Course
- Learn to Direct and Produce your Film.
- Learn how to write a professional screenplay
- Learn Casting
- Learn to use professional Film Equipment – supplied
- We teach you on the Ursa Black Magic Camera, with professional Location Sound Equipment
- Learn to produce and prepare your shoot
- 3 Day Shoot on Real Locations/ Film Set
- Learn to Edit on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Learn to Colour on DaVinci
- Learn to source the best music & sound design your film
- Highest Standards and Quality Training on our Three Month Film Course
- Film Directors Certificate
- Pricing/ Fees, Course Dates,& Content Please – Go Here
The Film Instructors - Active Experienced Filmmakers
Teaches in Sydney. Melbourne Opening night & Closing night Colm founded Australian Film Base in 1997 and has since taught emerging filmmakers to make professional films. Colm has guided and instructed over the years on 175 short films. He is currently completing production on Tabernacle 101 his new movie set for worldwide release in 2019. With a wealth of film teaching and filmmaking experience, Colm O’Murchu is one of the very best film instructors.
Sean Smith - Melbourne Only
Sean Smith is a fanatical Film Maker. His communication skills and teaching skills are of the highest calibre. He is currently in production on his own feature film. He teaches most of the course in Melbourne
Jack Kelly - Sydney Only
Jack is a highly experienced cinematographer. He has worked on countless short films helping filmmakers make exceptional films. He has a detailed knowledge of the technical aspect of shooting movies. He takes the technical classes in Sydney.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR PROFESSIONAL FILM
Learn Film Directing Now
You can keep your day job while totally changing your life on Saturdays and Thursday Nights on the 4 Month Film Course
Build your Network
Make new exciting friends and forge creative alliances
Month one - Screenplay/Casting
Learn to Write a Screenplay professionally and Cast A film with Real Actors. You experience a real casting with real actors. From the casting, you will pick actors for the Film Shoot – Thursday Nights
MoNTH Two - Technical Training
Learn how to use Professional Camera Lights and Sound Equipment. We use the Black Magic Ursa Camera and Sennheiser Sound equipment. Thursday Nights
MoNTH 3 Shoot & Preprouction
Learn Film Directing and all on a Real Film Shoot. Learn Preproduction and Production Management. You will be on Location x 4 Days.
This is a real shoot, shot on various locations. You get to do various roles including Directing and Camera Operations. You work with real actors and experience a real film shoot.
Thursday Nights & 2 Weekends Saturdays, Sundays
MONTH 4 Postproduction & Career
Learn to edit your film on Adobe Premiere Pro and Colour on DaVinci. You actually edit the film and source music
Create your Career Plan and find out how to get work in the film industry Thursday Nights One Saturday
Please go to this page for Prices, Times, Dates, Course Content and Enrolment Details